BIOSTAT522: Biostatistical Analysis for Health-Related Studies
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Kim, Myra (Residential);
- Prerequisites: BIOSTAT521; BIOSTAT501 w/ instructors permission.
- Description: A second course in applied biostatistical methods and data analysis. Concepts of data analysis and experimental design for health-related studies. Emphasis on categorical data analysis, multiple regression, analysis of variance and covariance.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT522
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||EPID||Clinical Research-Epidemiology||MS||Analyze research data and interpret these results from a population health or clinical-translational perspective||EPID602, BIOSTAT522|