EPID299: Independent Research for Undergraduates
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1-3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff
- Last offered Winter 2015
- Prerequisites: Perm. Instr.
- Description: Students do an independent microbiology research project under the supervision of afaculty member in the Hospital and Molecular Epidemiology program.
- Learning Objectives: Students learn both specific laboratory techniques and in general how to carryout independent research.