EPID299 Independent Research for Undergraduates
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s)
- 1-3 Credit Hour(s)
- Instructor(s): Staff
- Last offered Winter 2015
- Prerequisites: Perm. Instr.
- Description: Students do an independent microbiology research project under the supervision of afaculty member in the Hospital and Molecular Epidemiology program.
- Course Goals: To teach students how to carry out scientific research in microbiology.
- Competencies: Students are judged in how well they carry out their research projects, the effort they put into the process, and their grasp of the larger research goals.
- Learning Objectives: Students learn both specific laboratory techniques and in general how to carryout independent research.