HMP802: Introduction to Health Services and Policy Research
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Ryan, Andrew (Residential);
- Prerequisites: First-year HSOP student or permission of instructor
- Description: This is a doctoral-level introductory course to health services and policy research. The course involves a general survey of substantive issues in health services and policy research and a critical analysis of theories and research designs that are used to advance knowledge of those issues.
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||HMP||Health Services Organization and Policy||PhD||Critically evaluate the prior literature in health services organization and policy, including motivation, theory, data quality, methods, results, conclusions, and policy recommendations||HMP803-806, HMP802, HMP835||HMP||Health Services Organization and Policy||PhD||Develop research questions grounded in theory to expand knowledge about health services organization and policy||HMP803-806, HMP802, HMP835|