BIOSTAT449: Topics In Biostatistics
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Statistics 401 or permission of instructor
- Description: This course will make use of case studies to discuss problems and applications of biostatistics. Topics will include cohort and case control studies, survival analysis with applications in clinical trials, evaluation of diagnostic tests, and statistical genetics. The course will conclude with a survey of areas of current biostatistical research.
- This course is cross-listed with Statistics 449 in the Literature, Science and the Arts department.