BIOSTAT523: Statistical Methods in Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 4 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Murray, Susan (Residential);
- Prerequisites: EPID501 or EPID601 or EPID600; AND BIOSTAT522
- Description: Statistical methods commonly used in environmental epidemiology. Emphasis on choosing appropriate statistical methods and subsequent interpretation. Topics include probability, measures of association and risk, sample size calculations, SMR and PMR analysis, logistic regression and survival analysis.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT523