BIOSTAT600: Introduction to Biostatistics
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Jiang, Hui (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Biostatistics students only
- Description: This course is planned as a refresher course in mathematical underpinnings that are key to statistics, like calculus, probability and linear algebra followed by discussion of basic statistical methods and concepts for all entering Biostatistics masters (and some doctoral) students. Its purpose is to prepare students for subsequent biostatistical courses.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT600