BIOSTAT617: Theory and Methods of Sample Design (Soc 717 and Stat 580 and SurvMeth 617)
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Dempsey, Walter (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Three or more courses in statistics, and preferably a course in methods of survey sampling
- Description: Theory underlying sample designs and estimation procedures commonly used in survey practice.
- This course is cross-listed with Stats 580 Soc 717 SurvMeth617 in the Rackham department.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT617