BIOSTAT646: High Throughput Molecular Genetic and Epigenetic Data Analysis
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Tsoi, Alex Parker, Stephen CJ (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing and STAT400, BIOSTAT522, or BIOSTAT521 or permission of instructor
- Description: The course will cover statistical methods used to analyze data in experimental molecular biology. The course will primarily cover topics relating to gene expression data analysis, but other types of data such as genome sequence and epigenomics data that is sometimes analyzed in concert with expression data will also be covered.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT646