BIOSTAT675: Survival Time Analysis
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Li, Yi (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Biostat 602 and Biostat 650
- Description: Concepts and methods for analyzing survival time data obtained from following individuals until occurrence of an event or their loss to follow-up. Survival time models, clinical life tables, survival distributions, mathematical and graphical methods for evaluating goodness of fit, comparison of treatment groups, regression models, proportional hazards models, censoring mechanisms.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT675