BIOSTAT695: Analysis of Categorical Data
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Timothy Johnson (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Biostat 602 and Biostat 660
- Description: Regression models for the analysis of categorical data: logistic, probit and complementary log-log models for binomial random variables; log-linear models for cross-classifications of counts; regression models for Poisson rates; and multinomial response models for both nominal and ordinal responses. Model specification and interpretation are emphasized, and model criticism, model selection, and statistical inference are cast within the framework of likelihood based inference.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT695