BIOSTAT800: Seminar in Biostatistics
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 0.5 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): John Rice, Maria Masotti, (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Graduate level Biostatistics students only
- Description: Presentations and discussions of current consulting and research problems. Enrollment limited to biostatistics majors. Students must attend 2/3 of all seminars offered during the semester to receive credit. Maximum credit is 0.5 per semester. No more than 1 credit total allowed. May only be taken a maximum of 2 semesters.