BIOSTAT802: Advanced Inference II
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Sen, Ananda (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Biostat 601, Biostat 602, and MATH 451 or equivalent
- Description: This sequence covers advanced topics in probability theory, theory of point estimation, theory of hypothesis testing, and related large sample theory. This sequence replaces STAT 610/611 as biostatistics Ph.D. requirements.
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||BIOSTAT||PhD||Derive the advanced theoretical mathematics of statistical inferences||BIOSTAT802|