BIOSTAT830: Advanced Topics in Biostatistics
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1-4 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Song, Peter Xuekun (Residential);
- Prerequisites: course/instructor dependent
- Description: Advanced training in biostatistical methods primarily for doctoral students. Format will include lectures, readings, presentations and discussions in an area of special interest to students and faculty, such as stopping rules and interim analysis in clinical trials, conditional and unconditional inference and ancillarity, or nonparametric regression.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT830