BIOSTAT870: Analysis of Repeated Measurements
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Han, Peisong (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Math 417, Biostat 602, Biostat 651 and one of Biostat 690, Biostat 851, or Biostat 890
- Description: Mixed model analysis of variance; multivariate profile analysis; linear mixed effects models with unbalanced designs, time-varying covariates, and structured covariance matrices; maximum likelihood (ML), restricted maximum likelihood (REML), and Bayes estimation and inference; nonlinear mixed effects models.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT870