BIOSTAT875: Advanced Topics in Survival Analysis
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Murray, Susan (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Biostat 675
- Description: Lectures and readings from the literature on advanced topics in survival analysis. Covers regression for censored data, general event-history data and models, competing risks. Statistical, mathematical, and probabilistic tools used in survival analysis are extended for these general problems.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT875