BIOSTAT885: Nonparametric Statistics
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Han, Peisong (Residential);
- Not offered 2022-2023
- Prerequisites: Biostat 601/602 or Perm. Instr.
- Description: Theory and techniques of nonparametrics and robustness. M-estimation, influence function, bootstrap, jackknife, generalized additive models, smoothing techniques, penalty functions, projection pursuit, CART.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT885