BIOSTAT890: Multivariate Statistical Models (Stat 640)
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Not offered 2022-2023
- Prerequisites: Math 417 and either Stat 511 or Biostat 602 and Perm. Instr.
- Description: Derivation of multivariate techniques: multivariate estimation, T, criteria for testing linear hypothesis, test for additional information, testing covariance matrices, factor analysis, growth curves and elementary time series.
- Syllabus for BIOSTAT890