EHS572: Environmental Impact Assessment (NRE 514)
- Graduate level
- Both Residential and OJOC
- Fall term(s) for OJOC and residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for OJOC and residential students;
- Instructor(s): Stuart Batterman
- Last offered Fall 2023
- Prerequisites: EHS 574, Grad Status
- Description: A comprehensive framework for predicting and evaluating environmental impacts is presented. The course emphasizes the theory, application, integration and evaluation of models simulating transport and fate of contaminants in air, surface and ground water, and soil. Case studies and computer exercises demonstrate contemporary exposure and health risk assessment problems.
- This course is cross-listed with NRE514 in the NRE department.
- Syllabus for EHS572