EHS658: Physical Hazards
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Neitzel, Richard (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing or Perm. Instr.
- Description: Lectures, discussions, demonstrations on the health effects, measurements methods, regulations, and control technologies related to physical hazards, including temperature extremes, noise, vibration, lasers, non-ionizing radiation (rf, microwave, IR, visible, and UV), and ionizing radiation.
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||EHS||Environmental Health Sciences||MPH||Recommend approaches to prevent and control environmental exposures that are risks to human health and safety||EHS658|