EHS668: Professional Seminar in Occupational Health
- Graduate level
- Both Residential and OJOC
- Winter term(s) for OJOC and residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for OJOC and residential students;
- Instructor(s): O'Neill, Marie
- Last offered Winter 2021
- Prerequisites: None
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: Seminars in contemporary occupational health topics and issues. Presentations by noted authorities from industry, labor organizations, governments, and academia.