EHS674: Environmental and Health Risk Modeling
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Jolliet, Olivier (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Good knowledge in calculus
- Advisory Prerequisites: Principles of risk assessment
- Description: EHS 674 uses a hands-on approach to experiment and interpret modeling techniques applied to environmental health assessment. It first addresses steady-state multi-media modeling, exposure modeling, dermal uptake and pharmacokinetic modeling. It then expands the theory to dynamic modeling and Monte-Carlo approaches applied to probalistic risk assessment.