EHS688: Professional Development in Environmental Health Sciences II
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 0.5 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Robins, Thomas (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: The course is open to all EHS MPH students who are in the 2nd term of their 1st year in the program. It is expected that enrolled students have completed EHS 687 Environmental Health Sciences Prof. Development, Part I in the 1st term of their 1st year
- Description: This course is designed to introduce students to the Department of Environmental Health Sciences, resources available in School of Public Health and the broader University of Michigan environment, to prepare students for their internship experience, and to introduce students to different types of careers in environmental health.
- This course is cross-listed with .