EHS689: Professional Development in Environmental Health Sciences III
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 0.5 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Robins, Thomas (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Second year EHS MPH student
- Advisory Prerequisites: Completion of approved internship, research or practical experience.
- Description: This course is designed to connect training in EHS with the complex challenges associated with working in professional organizations. As the third professional development course of the EHS MPH program, EHS 689 concludes and integrates the summer field experience, and completion of the Applied Practical Experience requirement, with academic concepts.