EHS690: Practice in Global Environmental Health
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 2 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Xi, Chuanwu (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Instructor Approval
- Description: The course will be divided into three sections: Section 1, Introduction of a variety aspects of internships in global environmental health; Section 2, working with individual faculty (advisor) to select an international project and prepare funding applications; and Section 3; present the proposed project in class.