EHS717: Toxicological Pathology Laboratory
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Bergin, Ingrid (Residential);
- Offered every other year
- Last offered Fall 2018
- Prerequisites: EHS 616 or Perm. Instr.
- Description: This laboratory course will provide an introduction to the histopathology associated with chemical exposures. Students will perform routine histological maneuvers on tissues from rats treated with "unknown" chemicals. Following microscopic inspection of tissues, students will describe the pathological process produced in each tissue and will identify the class of (or specific) chemical to which the organism was exposed.