EHS757: Occupational Health Aspects of Industrial Processes
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Schiller, Bert (Residential);
- Prerequisites: EHS 550 or equiv and Perm. Instr.
- Description: Observation and discussion of selected industrial processes, potential hazards, and controls. Potential hazards include chemical, physical, biological, and ergonomic. Emphasis on application and integration of different aspects of occupational health management. Field trips to various industrial plants. Guest lectures and student-lead discussions. Intended for second-year Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Medicine students.