EPID511: Introduction to Public Health Genetics
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Zhao, Wei (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2017
- Prerequisites: Grad status or perm instructor
- Description: This course is designed for those interested in a basic understanding of human genetics who have had only a very limited exposure to biologic sciences. This course will cover the basics of genetics at both the molecular and population level. In addition to the basic science, some ethical, legal, and social implications of genetics research will be examined. Examples relevant to public health will be emphasized.
- This course is cross-listed with in the PUBHLTH 311 department.
- Syllabus for EPID511