EPID513: Vaccine in Public Health
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Zhenhua Yang (Residential);
- Prerequisites: PUBHLTH370 or EPID512
- Description: This course introduces essential vaccinology, covering pre-clinical vaccine development, clinical trials, new vaccine licensing, immunization program design and evaluation. It also introduces population transmission dynamics concepts, and the impact of pathogen and human population diversity on vaccination. Recent advancements in major types of non-infectious vaccines will also be discussed.
- This course is cross-listed with in the PUBHLTH413 department.
- Syllabus for EPID513