EPID514: Social Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Needham, Belinda (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2019
- Prerequisites: EPID 503 (or equiv), Biostat 503 (or equiv)
- Description: Considers the uses of epidemiology with emphasis on the social determinants of chronic diseases and premature mortality. Theoretical as well as methodological issues in conducting social epidemiology research are emphasized. Designed for graduate students who have prior familiarity with the basic principles and methods of epidemiologic research.