EPID560: Mechanisms of Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Rickard, Alex (Residential);
- Offered every year
- Last offered Winter 2020
- Prerequisites: Grad Status and Intro Microbiology and Biochemistry or Perm. Instr.
- Description: Microbial structures and their relation to basic mechanisms of bacterial pathogenesis; structure, function, and genetics of bacterial toxins; and host resistance and immunity. Discussions of pathogenic organisms of major public health importance, diseases caused, and their epidemiology.
- Syllabus for EPID560