EPID565: Research in Hospital and Molecular Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1-6 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Offered every year
- Last offered Winter 2016
- Prerequisites: Perm. Instr.
- Description: Investigation of a selected problem planned and carried out by each student. Pertinent literature, investigational approaches, and progress in the investigations are discussed in seminars. May be taken more than once for up to six credits. Usually taken first for one credit. This is the Capstone Course for Hospital and Molecular Epidemiology Students.