EPID594: Key Concepts in Spatial Analysis
- Graduate level
- Both Online MPH and Online MS
- This is a second year course for Online students
- Winter term(s) for online MPH students; Winter term(s) for online MS students.
- 2 credit hour(s) for online MPH students; 2 credit hour(s) for online MS students;
- Instructor(s): Zelner, Jonathan (Online MPH); Zelner, Jonathan (Online MS);
- Prerequisites: EPID592
- Description: In this course, students will gain familiarity with the key issues and statistical and theoretical tools for asking and answering epidemiological questions using spatial data.
- Learning Objectives: 1. Identify challenges to causal inference using spatial data. 2. Evaluate and employ appropriate analytic methods for diverse public health questions. 3. Fit basic regression models to spatial data and evaluate model fit.