EPID604: Applications of Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Spring-Summer, Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1-4 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Instructor Permission
- Description: Application of epidemiological methods and concepts to analysis of data from epidemiological, clinical or laboratory studies. Introduction to independent research and scientific writing under faculty guidance.
- Syllabus for EPID604