EPID605: Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Martin, Emily (Residential);
- Offered every year
- Last offered Fall 2018
- Prerequisites: EPID 503 or EPID 600
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: Introduction to disease and transmission characteristics, and the descriptive epidemiology of infectious agents. This course will help students to understand the theoretical basis of pathogen transmission and what factors determine patterns of disease occurrence. Students will learn how to apply this understanding to disease prevention and control.