EPID625: Controversial topics in the role of nutrition on chronic disease
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Baylin, Ana (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2020
- Prerequisites: EPID 600 or EPID503 AND BIOSTAT 501 or BIOSTAT 521
- Description: This public health-oriented course will provide students the opportunity to advance their knowledge in nutrition and chronic disease research from a population perspective and help them to better interpret epidemiologic studies on nutrition and chronic disease.
- This course is cross-listed with EPID625/NUTR626 in the Epidemiology and Nutritional Sciences department.
- Syllabus for EPID625