EPID634: Foundations in infectious disease transmission modeling
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Eisenberg, Joseph (Residential);
- Last offered Winter 2016
- Prerequisites: EPID 600, BIOSTATS 503, 553, or another course that provides a similar background in probability and statistics
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: Infectious disease transmission modeling provides a theoretical framework for the field of infectious disease epidemiology; i.e., it provides a basis for thinking about study design, data analysis, and decision making. This course will serve as an introduction to infectious disease transmission modeling, teaching more quantitative concepts of disease transmission.