EPID640: SAS for Epidemiological Research
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Adar, Sara (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2015
- Prerequisites: BIOSTAT 503 or 553
- Description: This course teaches the fundamentals of data management, processing, manipulation, and critical review of data in SAS for epidemiologic and statistical analysis.
- Learning Objectives: By the end of this course, students should be able to read in raw data, merge files, recode existing variables, create new parameters, critically review data for errors, create graphics to understand data, construct datasets for statistical analysis, and interpret simple statistical output in SAS.