EPID663: Health, Evidence, and Human Rights
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Harlow, Sioban (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2015
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing
- Description: The ability to generate and interpret evidence is critical to addressing human rights abuses both in the courts and through national and multilateral policies. This course will use case studies to examine how to frame population research priorities and designs from a human rights perspective.