EPID674: Epidemiologic Data Analysis Using R
- Graduate level
- Residential and Online MPH and Online MS
- This is a second year course for Online students
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students; Winter term(s) for online MPH students; Winter term(s) for online MS students.
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students; 2 credit hour(s) for online MPH students; 3 credit hour(s) for online MS students;
- Instructor(s): Bakulski, Kelly (Residential); Hayashi, Michael (Online MPH); Hayashi, Michael (Online MS);
- Offered Every Year
- Last offered Winter 2022
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: (EPID 640, PH 512) or (EPID 600, BIOSTAT 521 or 501)
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course introduces the R statistical programming language for epidemiologic data analysis. Content focuses on organizing, managing, and manipulating data; basic graphics in R; and descriptive methods and regression models widely used in epidemiology. The 2-credit option includes statistical modeling in R. The 3-credit option adds programming in R.