EPID674: Epidemiologic Data Analysis using R
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Bakulski, Kelly (Residential);
- Last offered Winter 2020
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: EPID 640, PH 512 or EPID 600, BIOSTAT 521
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course will introduce the R statistical programming language for epidemiologic data analysis. This course will focus on core basics of organizing, managing, and manipulating data; basic graphics in R; and descriptive methods and regression models widely used in epidemiology.