EPID703: Applied Infectious Disease Modeling
- Graduate level
- Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Brouwer, Andrew (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: Experience with modeling or good quantitative background, including statistics and differential equations; familiarity with R software.
- Description: Infectious disease modeling is increasingly being used to inform policy, practice, and research. This course will provide an introduction to the epidemiological and mathematical concepts underlying infectious disease modeling as well as the application of these concepts through hands-on model implementation.