EPID706: Measurement In Clinical Research
- Graduate level
- Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Gagnier, Joel (Residential);
- Last offered Summer 2016
- Prerequisites: Introductory courses in epidemiology and biostatistics
- Description: This course will provide an introduction to test/scale development theories (Classical Test Theory vs Item Response Theory) and the properties of clinical outcome measurement tools (i.e. validity, reliability and responsiveness).