EPID707: Nutritional Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Villamor, Eduardo (Residential);
- Prerequisites: EPID 701 or EPID 503 or EPID 600 or EPID 601 AND EPID 709 or BIOSTAT 501 or BIOSTAT 521
- Description: This course focuses on the design, analysis, and interpretation of epidemiologic studies addressing diet and health. The course will provide quantitative practical skills to deal with methodological issues around dietary assessment methods, sources of variation in the diet, energy intake, measurement error, anthropometry and body composition, and biomarkers of intake.