EPID762: Analysis of Complex Sample Survey Data
- Graduate level
- Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: . A first course in survey sampling or research methods and a basic understanding of sampling concepts such as stratification, cluster sampling and weighting is required.
- Description: This course will present a practical overview of modern techniques for analyzing survey data in a way that accounts for the complex features of the sample design that gave rise to the sample of units that was ultimately surveyed