EPID813: Advanced seminar on public health and aging
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Mendes de Leon, Carlos (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2020
- Prerequisites: Doctoral standing at UM with training in research methods and statistics in relevant disciplines.
- Description: This course provides advanced training in aging research pertaining to the public health and well-being of older adults. It will cover a variety of substantive and methodological areas in aging-related epidemiologic research and geriatrics. Selection of specific topics will in part depend on the interests of participating students.