EPID815: Modern Statistical Methods In Epidemiologic Studies
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 4 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Park, Sung Kyun Mukherjee, Bhramar (Residential);
- Last offered Fall 2015
- Prerequisites: (EPID 600, BIOSTAT 522 and BIOSTAT 523) or ( Biostat 650 and 651)
- Advisory Prerequisites: EPID 798 for epid students; BIOSTAT 695 for Biostat students
- Description: The goal of this course is to create an interdisciplinary educational experience for Epidemiology Ph.D. students (also available as an optional elective for Masters students in Biostatistics) through a uniquely designed course that contains lectures on advanced biostatistical methods, but places them in the context of epidemiological applications.
- This course is cross-listed with BIOSTAT698 in the Biostatistics department.
- Syllabus for EPID815