EPID891: Advanced Readings in Epidemiology
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Last offered Winter 2015
- Prerequisites: Perm. Instr.
- Description: Students will review assigned readings on the epidemiology or natural history of specific infections or chronic diseases or on host or environmental factors associated with disease, or on epidemiological methods and their application. May be elected more than once