HBEHED625: Research in Health Behavior
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Spring-Summer, Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1-4 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Perm. Inst.
- Description: Individual work on a problem in the area of health behavior relevant to program effectiveness in public health, under the tutorial guidance of an appropriate staff member. Regular conferences are arranged to discuss research designs, proposed problem solutions, methods for data collection and analysis. The investigation is reported in a paper, which may be submitted for publication. May be elected more than once.