HBEHED644: Readings in Health Behavior and Health Education
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Spring-Summer, Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1-6 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Perm. Instr.
- Description: Review of literature on selected topics in health behavior, health education or related areas under guidance of faculty member. Critical analysis; written and oral reports. May be taken more than once for a total not to exceed 6 credit hours.