HBEHED652: Group Process in Health Education
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Israel, Barbara (Residential);
- Offered every other year
- Prerequisites: Perm. Instr.
- Description: Examines concepts, theories, and research in the field of group dynamics with particular application to health education. Emphasis on developing skills for observing, assessing, participating in, facilitating and evaluating small groups.