HBEHED662: Risk Communication: Theory, Techniques, and Applications in Health
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Zikmund-Fisher, Brian (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course will provide students with a theoretical and practical understanding of when and why people feel their health is "at risk." We focus on building students' ability to use evidence based techniques that can increase understanding and use of health data by patients, communities, the media, and policy makers.